Tuesday 30 December 2014

Looking back on a great year and being appreciative of the people in my life!

I love to reflect and remember the great times throughout the year. One way I really love to do this is through photos. So for the last two years, as the end of the year approaches I always make a photo collage (or 3!!!) of my best highlights of the past year. 

Yes it's a little more time consuming than letting an app do all the work but I love looking through the photos because it reminds me to be thankful for not only all that I have experienced, but for the amazing people in my life 💕 

As a spoonie and a chronic illness sufferer it can be all too easy to feel like you're on your own. That is never ever true. Even when you are physically alone, you can guarentee someone is thinking of you or planning when they'll next see you. 

Take some time to appreciate the people on your life, whether that be through a photo collage or just reflecting. 

Here's are my 3 photo collages from this year: 



My year in art 2014: 


Love to you and thank you so much for all the support you've shown this blog in 2014. I am so appreciative I have this space to be honest and write how I feel. I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!

Much love, Beth xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment