Friday 22 February 2013

Dixi

'Here at Dixi we aim to bring you original fashion at affordable prices. We carry a mixture of vintage clothing& jewellery alongside modern clothing& jewellery.'- www.shopdixi.com



Hey one and all!

I have a recommendation today! I recently discovered an amazing shop called Dixi. They are on online clothing, Jewellery and accessory shop that i feel completely encompasses my style. Most items are unique or limited so you need to be quick. Also they feature quite a few vintage items that brings a really nice touch to the shop.

Not only are the products just amazing the prices are even better. Sooooo affordable. I've just bought a few items myself which i will be reviewing on my blog and Youtube when it arrives.
So, take a look for yourself...

http://www.shopdixi.com/

find them on twitter too here


Lots of love guys! Get daily updates from me on TWITTER and weekly videos on YOUTUBE

Bethany xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment