Tuesday 5 February 2013

Handbag Essentials: Lip Products!

Lip products have been on mind so much over this past season. I think it's something we all naturally do over the winter months. I particularly seem to be prone to dry lips more so than most of my friends, but then i suppose that's all to your advantage as i can advice you on some products from my actual experience!






So i have one definite lip product that i always use! And that is Blistex! it's uh-maz-zing!! 

If you are prone to dry lips then i would go as far as to say that this is ESSENTIAL to get you through the winter!









Next up are 2 products that i like to keep in my handbag and use when i'm out and about for the simple reason that they are easy to apply and you don't need to be overly precise when putting it on. First up is City Color Diamante Lipgloss Pink #2

Then Lastly, a more recent discovery of mine and i'm thinking about doing a review for it as i really am loving it...L'Oreal Kiss Proof Lip Balm
Hope you all have soft and supple lips before you know it! Love you all. Stay Beautiful xxx

Why not visit me Bethanyrogersbeauty on youtube? or belissmabeth on twitter?


No comments:

Post a Comment