Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ebay items...I'm having a clear out!!

I decided to make a blog post about the Ebay items that i am selling as i am having a clear out. All the items are hyperlinked so you can click on them to take you directly to the Ebay items. Enjoy :)


Light lemon coloured shirt Brand New size 12:



Black flowy top Size 12



 Floral top from Next size 12:






Aqua and Cream Polo shirt Size 10:





Clockhouse trousers size 38 (UK 10/12):





Flowy cream blouse Size 12:





Red sequined top from F&F size 10:




Pink lace jumper from F&F size 12:



 Black dress with Blue/Aqua flower detail Size 12:



 'Kiss me quick' candyfloss soap Ideal gift BN:





Black And purple False eyelashes New:




Any questions then just contact me through Ebay or my email: bethyloveshfab@yahoo.com! 

Many Thanks xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment