Monday 29 September 2014

Trying something new: Dutch braid!

I really love french plaits, no matter what length my hair is I always try and incorporate them into a style.  But since having my hair short I've really missed not being able to put my hair back into one big french plait, I've only really been able to the fringe.

 Recently though I learnt about doing a reverse French plait, called a Dutch braid. I thought it looked really pretty as it displayed the plait a lot more visibly. There are plenty of tutorials going around on YouTube but the basic principle is that instead of placing the pieces of your hair over one another, you place it behind. It takes a while to get a feel for it but the result really is lovely. 


I hope this inspires you to have a go!

Much love, Beth xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment