Wednesday 24 September 2014

A truly beautiful wee woman...

"Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.” 
        - Markus Zusac

I like to keep things on this blog mainly lighthearted but sometimes, we have to stop and reflect on some of the tough things we've been through.

Well over a year ago a truly beautiful friend passed away. 

Yes, she was truly stunning but I call her beautiful for what she was on the inside, for what she was in her heart.

When she talked to you, She had a way of making you feel included, important and so special. I really treasured this in her throughout high school as I struggled to fit in and find my place. 

She taught me a really valuable lesson - that you can be beautiful in your actions and in the words you say. That is what I take with me everyday.



Much love, Beth xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment