Saturday 6 April 2013

Trying to downplay Technology!!

Technology can be used for good. It helps connect so many people. It helps me track my exercise, sleeping patterns and practice for my driving theory test. But do you ever stop and think: Is this all too much?

If you're anything like me, you check your phone every half an hour, you're on google as soon as you hear a word you don't understand and your constantly browsing Ebay and Amazon for things you don't really need.

Recently, i've been thinking, what if i went without my phone,laptop and TV for a day...what would i do? The sad thing is i know i would be bored within a couple of hours without those things. So, i think it's time we all reflected...

Should i try not using my phone for the day?

Will i not watch that TV program and instead go for a walk?

Will i go for coffee with my mum instead of writing a blog post?

I know we all feel our responsibilities constantly tugging on us. But every once in a while let go of the technology rope and do something worthwhile with your time.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you set limits on how long you use technology?

What would you do with the spare time technology takes up?


As Always, Be the best version of yourself. Much Love, Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment