Thursday 20 June 2013

Cheryl Cole shows us how it's done at Cannes

I must say Cheryl really rocked this dress.  Her hair and makeup were styled perfectly to show off the stunning detail of the dress. 
I would definitely consider asking my hairdresser to copy her hair braid for the next formal event/party i attend.  Cheryl kept her makeup really natural, big lashes helped emphasise her beautiful eyes.  The paps were all over her.  But then I'm grateful as i have so many stunning photos of her to share with you all.

What do you think of Cheryl's look?

Thank you to all you lovely readers that keep coming back to my blog! Since reaching 5000 views my daily page views has grown.  I appreciate the people that keep showing their appreciation for my blog.  I love reading your comments too.

As always,  i hope you are having a great day!
Much love,  Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment