Wednesday 21 August 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked: My everyday Foundation!

After a couple of days of being insanely busy, I've taken the afternoon off to get caught up on all thing YouTube, Blog and Pinterest!

Whilst browsing through my pictures i noticed some photos i'd taken when i initially started using Revlon Nearly Naked foundation, so it's about time i did a post on it!

I have it in two shades but during the summer i like to use the shade 'Nude'. It comes in a glass bottle (which i love) and has a screw on-off top, which can get a little messy, a pump would have been easier.

You get 30ml in the bottle, which has lasted me ages! The foundation is sheer (or naked as the name suggests) but gives a reasonable amount of coverage. I like my freckles & imperfections to come through, rather i look for a foundation that even out my skin tone and doesn't dry out my skin (Don't get me started on the Calvin Klein foundation!!!).

So here are the photos, First, me bare faced. Then the rest are with the foundation...Let me know what you think!





Have a great day!
Much Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment